Location:9850 Walnut Hill #405
Dallas, Texas 75238
CrossFit Classes:Classes are approx. 1 hour long
M - F: 5:30 AM, 6:30 AM, 12:00 PM, 5:30 PM, 6:30 PM (except Friday)
F: 6:00 PM
M, W, F: 8:00 AM
Saturday: 9:00 AM
Additional Information?We'd love to hear from you to answer any questions you may have about CrossFit and CFLH!
General inquires: email@example.com or see the coaches!
“The Bear Complex”
Without stopping or dropping the bar, complete the following sequence, seven times:
- Power Clean;
- Front Squat;
- Push Press (have bar land behind head, in rear-rack position);
- Back Squat;
- Push-Press (have bar land on chest, in front-rack position).
Once you’ve completed the sequence seven times consecutively without stopping or drop the bar. Add weight, attempt another sequence of 7. Repeat for a total of five rounds.
- PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO WATCH THE DEMO VIDEO (SHOWN HERE). It will help clarify things immensely.
- Cherry-Pickers: If you skip this workout because there’s no running in it, or because you’re concerned that “you won’t get enough of a cardiovascular response”, you are MISSING OUT. This is one of the most rewarding CrossFit WOD’s we program.
- There is no time limit for this progression. Athletes may take as much time or as little time as needed between rounds.
- Once a sequence of seven has been started it can’t be stopped. If you need to rest, you must do so with the bar on your back or on your chest – it may not rest on the ground.
- Athletes are to START LIGHT, and add weight after each completed sequence of seven.
Barbell roll outs: 3 x 5
Friday preview: Double unders, burpees